Holy Basil (Tulsi) is called the “Queen of Herbs”Tulsi tea, which originated in India thousands of years ago, isknown for its rich antioxidant and adaptogenic properties that are known to promote wellness by building the body’s immune system, reducing stress and promoting mental clarity.It is recognized as one of India’s most sacred herbs because of its health benefits and healing properties. Tulsi tea’s antioxidants protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals that facilitate the cause and progression of various types of diseases.Also referred to as Holy Basil tea, this herbal brew’s adaptogens serve as powerful anti-stress agents that protect your body from a wide range of health concerns. The adaptogens guard against and deal with physical, chemical, environmental, and emotional factors that produce high levels of stress that compromise physical and mental health.Potential Health Benefits:
- Strengthens the immune system, promotes longevity and enhances well-being.
- Promotes heart health by lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Reduces the negative physical and psychological effects of stress.
- Increases the body’s efficiency in using oxygen, which improves stamina, strength and endurance.
- Promotes respiratory health.
- Helps with digestion and gastrointestinal problems.
- Neutralizes dangerous biochemicals that contribute to cancer, degenerative diseases and premature aging.
- Facilitates healthy liver function.
- Reduces cell and tissue damage from sun rays, radiation therapy and other radiation sources.
- Relieves inflammation from arthritis and other diseases.
- Helps fight infections.
David Wolfe’s video on Holy Basil for stress
1 lb. Bag $25.00
*It is important to note that, while there is scientific evidence that supports many of these health claims,
additional research is needed to further substantiate medicinal impact and safety — as with any herbal therapy.
Consult with your doctor before using herbal treatments to address and support your healthcare needs