AWAKEN YOUR INNER PRIESTESS
Welcome home to your sacred feminine in Bali, “The Island of the Gods”. This is an integrative retreat for women to reclaim their priestess power, own their pleasure, and radiate love. What could be more perfect than the high vibration of magical, mystical Bali where you can fully relax and nurture while opening yourself to your feminine power of self-healing?
Revel in the transformative power of sisterhood as part of a group of like-minded women, all discovering their full power and potential. Experience pleasure, pleasure, and more pleasure as you learn to live in magic and flow creating a life you love. This will be a life-changing magnificent memory that will last forever as we rebirth our Sacred Feminine Bliss!
It is the overwhelming beauty of the Bali Spirit that offers us something so special and unique that does not compare to any other place on earth. Bali reflects a highly defined and rich culture that recognizes the Divine Presence in every aspect of their life and community. This mystical Indonesian destination, with it’s very loving and devotional people will enhance your highly rejuvenating experiences.
We will be deeply nourishing your body, mind and soul while immersed in this profound beauty and peace. You will be totally inspired and elevated through the purification water rituals, sacred water temple activations, cacau ceremony & sound healing bath, ceremonial Balinese high priestess readings and blessings all held within a template of restorative rebirth.
- Restorative Daily yoga and meditation
- Transcend with Sacred Feminine course workshop
- Rejuvenate in Jungle spa experience
- Budoir Private Photo Sesson
- Elevate with Cacau ceremony and sound healing in Chi Pyramids
- Embrace Bali’s indigenous sacred sites, temples and famous rice terrace
- Experience a Closing ceremony with Balinese High Priestess and traditional dancers
- Relax in Uluwatu Beach with extraordinary views
- 7 nights accommodation-5 nights in the jungles of Ubud, 1 night in Uluwatu
- 2 daily meals, snacks, drinks and dessert
Nick’s Hidden Cottages, Ubud Bali, Indonesia is beautiful traditional Balinese style family owned resort overlooking sunset jungle views of the Bisma. It is a non-smoking lush property with pool, restaurant and spa facilities that has a walkway across rice paddies to the entrance. It is located conveniently within walking distance of Ubud village but remains in a quiet haven of jungle surroundings. It is close to all shopping, restaurants and Ubud marketplace. Our twin share room accommodates 2 people comfortably with large bathrooms and a bathtub which is a rarity in Bali. Our private single room is spacious & roomy.
Yoga Searcher Eco Yoga Resort in Uluwatu will be our last 2 nights of Bali Bliss near the spectacular ocean views. The bungalows over look luxurious gardens and a salt water pool. Each antique cottage is a unique building in traditional recycled teak wood, offering a slice of Indonesian history. Beyond the entrance terrace is the spacious living area. The bungalows consist twin beds or private queen size and a zen inspired bathroom under the stars, Bali style!
The sacred water temples of Tirta Empul and Sebatu. An exhilarating water purification bali style. Our Balinese guide will explain the offerings, devotion and cleansing process for your desired intentions.
Nurturing Jungle Spa experience.
Exquisite beach views, sunsets, relaxing, sunning and Monkey Temple in the picturesque Uluwatu.
FACILITATORS AND INSTRUCTORS
Victoria Simoneaux has been practicing, studying, and teaching Quantum energy healing, body work, and spirituality for over 30 years. She is a multi-faceted energy healer and educator, whose global work has assisted many lives on the path of spiritual awakening and conscious transformation. Victoria is a certified Reiki master, a pranic breath-worker, a certified life, health, and spiritual coach, and a certified deep tissue and Thai massage therapist. Victoria is greatly influenced by metaphysical understandings, quantum physics, Hindu core teachings, and Buddhist principles. She is now living in Bali and has Hosted yoga and Meditation Retreats for 2 years.
Tuesday, August 28
- Welcome dinner at Taksu Spa Resort
Wednesday, August 29
Thursday, August 30
Friday, August 31
Saturday, Sept. 1
Sunday, Sept. 2
- Hike to a temple
- yoga class
- Ubud closing ceremony
- Balinese high Priestess healing
- Balinese dancers
- Free Celebration time
Monday, Sept. 3
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- Daily yoga classes
- Meditation and Self-Healing Mastery course class training
- 7 Nights accommodations
- 2 daily meals, drinks, snacks and dessert
- Sacred sites day including water temples, waterfalls, rice terraces
- Jungle spa day with 1 treatment
- Pyramids of Chi sound healing bath
- High Priestess Ubud closing healing ceremony
- Show with Balinese dancers
- Uluwatu yoga retreat
- All transportation during the retreat to all excursions and entry fees
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Flight to and from Denpasar, Bali
- Airport transportation (30 USD each way including tips)
- 1 meal on the day
- Spa activities, massages, and other treatments not included
- Outside exploring not mentioned in the retreat
- Transportation to additional visits not mentioned in Itinerary
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation up until 30 days before Retreat, with these terms:
Shared Rooms receive a full refund of payments made minus $100 USD handling fees if another person fills your position. Private Rooms-minus $150 USD handling fees if another person fills your position. (15 person max
Also No Refund or Credits for No Show, late arrival or early departure at retreat, injury or illness, weather, natural disaster, travel delays, flight interruptions or schedule problems. Travel Insurance is suggested & available in your country if you prefer.